Wednesday, December 10, 2008

 

Reflections !!

For some time I am feeling sad. For some time I am feeling lost. Is it pain of not getting something or is pain of getting something unwanted. What I am looking at which is not there in front of my eyes. I went inside my mind but still couldn’t find anything. Is it a frequent activity or something I am experiencing the first time.

What to do, where to go, who to seek help from. I am getting lost in my own world. Am I tensed or uptight. Is it anger launched at myself or anger launched at you. What are these invisible barriers which are keeping me from being myself. What are these sinking feeling deep down. Is it fair that I am feeling low while the world is at sky high or is it that me only who is keeping myself meeting with the world at large.

Sometimes I have difficulty in understanding myself. Where is that Vibrant Me! Where is that Vivacious Me! Have I ceased to be a child or the Man in me has taken a lead. I am still confused, I am still bewildered.

What I did not realize was that the Man in me just got lost in this hopeless world lost in darkness and misery. But I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I told myself that everything is going to be fine. And today, I have found him again. And today, I am not gonna let go of him. Never ever.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]