Friday, December 05, 2008

 

Just got back.. finally !!

It seems ages since I got back to scribbling something. Its like two friends have separated for no reason with promise to never talk again. Don’t know who to blame, me/office/demanding boss who never demanded much/laptop with less battery/flights which never took off on time/family to which I never able to give time/girl friend which just entered in my life/lazy weekends which never had good movie to go for/maid who never cleaned my house properly and so on.

But as one famous man said (Don’t remember it was Hollywood or some spiritual guru, though these days both are equally charismatic) “You always have choice”. Though I never made the right one.

So without wasting some more time, I should write something which will acts as an ice breaker between me and the my blog. Sometime back, someone asked me to pen down my thoughts which I visualise when i think abt my better half ( I still don’t know why they call her a ‘better’ half, I mean ab tak mere mein kuch kami thi which I didn’t knew). So here it goes

We are together since half a year !
but seems we have travelled the entire sphere !!

I fell in the love of a girl so right !
I never thot i will find that one in sight !!

I waited and waited for her to appear !
but never felt better when u seated near !!

She is the one, the angel of my life !
That’s how sweet, my lovely wife !!

Hope to keep in touch with my blog on a regular basis.

Labels: ,


Comments:
really nice to see a manager turning into a poet ... good, keep it up! [:)]
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]